Explosive Study On Cat Communication
What an explosive new "Japanese Cat Communication" study means for cat owners looking to bond with their cats
In case you're not a follower of all things cat research, I'm happy to present a breakthrough study on the matter… This new study has showed us something fascinating about how animals think and comprehend us. The results basically indicated that felines have an astounding ability to understand our words. They can understand human language!
Japanese researchers in Tokyo uncovered this special trait, which separates domestic house cats from all other large, wild felines (tigers, lions and so forth). It turns out the smallest and cutest ones of them all are the most verbally sophisticated. It appears house cats have actually evolved to understand us as part of their domestication.
- They understand us by our pitch. They can tell if we're angry or if we want to hug them.
- They can understand us by our words. They know their name, our name, and a host of other titles we assign to things around the house or activities.
- And most fascinating of all, they've evolved to mirror us. In the wild, cats prefer to be pin drop quiet. They are hunters that catch prey by closing distance through silence and camouflage followed by a brief sprint. This is why when cats communicate to each other, the primary device is their body, not their vocals.
If Your Cat Could Talk, Here Are 5 Urgent Messages He or She Would Ask
Download Your FREE eBook Copy Here!
And yet with you and me, cats constantly break this rule. Why though? Again, it goes back to domestication. Watching humans communicate to each other through voice, cats have learned to mirror us. The fascinating thing about this brain-level chance is that cats have developed a sort of language of their own. In between the meows, purrs, and hisses is a genuine language built on tone and word length. Yes, it can be deciphered. In fact it already has. This is what the Cat Language Bible by Jonas Jurgella is in a nutshell. It is years of research into the field of human to feline communication, condensed and compressed into a simple guide that anyone can pick up and use on-the-fly with their own cat.
- Use it to interpret cat sounds as they're happening. Now you can finally understand if your cat is sick or just energetic.
- Read his thoughts by reading his body. It's tough to know when your cat wants to be left alone versus when he's genuinely sad and feeling secluded. Now you can tell using some verbal and nonverbal giveaways common to all felines.
- Speak to him in a way that he can understand. Cats may not have the advanced language capability that humans do -- yet they make sounds that can also be understood and interpreted by us.
- Would you like to actually say something to your cat that he could really understand on his own terms? The Cat Language Bible™ will tell you how to do it.
See the FREE video here for more information.
This is a must-have in any animal household. Pick it up, and see how much closer a connection you can build with your own feline through the power of direct human to cat conversation.
Click here for a great selection of pet supplies
from Amazon and other suppliers